Once your Booking Page is set up and running, you will need to define the dates and times for which clients can request appointments with you.
This is easily done directly from your account. Check out the steps below!
- Log in to your account.
- Ensure your Calendar view is visible by selecting selecting the "Calendar" toggle at the top left corner (if you do not currently have calendar enabled, contact your account manager or email@example.com)
- Navigate to the first week you'd like your booking availability to start, by using the left/right arrows at the top of your calendar.
- Click on a blank/open time slot on the first day you'd like your availability to start.
- Toggle the top to "Availability" from "Appointments"
6. Input your availability by entering the duration (start time and end time), days of the week, and number of weeks you'd like the appointment slots/availability to recur.
7. Click on "Submit" - The availability will now be reflected in your account.
(Note: Booking availability appears as a grey event, while any booked appointments will appear as orange events in your calendar.)
8. To remove appointment availability, simply roll your cursor over the appointment availability slot, and click on the tiny trash can in the top right hand corner of the availability.
From here, you will be asked if you would like to delete this calendar event only, or all of the events that were set to recur (i.e. if the weekly recurrence were set at 52 weeks, clicking delete will delete all 52 weeks of the availability).
Contact your Customer Success Manager if you have any additional questions, or Support at 1-888 - 687 - 9288 x. 1