Got some tech troubles? Don't worry! Check out these simple tips to solve common technical issues you or your clients might face.
Problem: I Can't Hear My Client 🙉
- If you can't hear your client, first, make sure your volume is turned up all the way, and double-check that your speakers are not muted.
- If there's an echo, try using headphones for better audio quality.
Problem: My Client Can't Hear Me 🙉
- If your client can't hear you, ensure your microphone's input volume isn't muted.
- Using an external microphone (like the one built into your headphones) usually works better than your computer's built-in one. Make sure your headphones/microphone are connected and switched on.
Problem: I Can't See My Client 🙈
- If you can't see your client, make sure they've joined your video appointment.
- If you see yourself in the preview window, you might be the first one in. Make sure your client follows the steps below to set up their webcam.
Problem: My Client Can't See Me 🙈
- If your client can't see you, check that your webcam is turned on and connected (if needed).
- Sometimes, hanging up the call and reconnecting (by refreshing the page) can wake up your webcam and fix the issue.
- If you have multiple audio or video sources, during the video call, click on the devices tab (Mac) or the gear icon (PC) to select the right device.
- Keep an eye out for any firewall or antivirus software warnings, which may need approval to proceed.
- Try restarting your computer a couple of times a week to keep it up-to-date.
- Keep your web browser up-to-date (Chrome is recommended) for smoother video conferencing. A quick restart can update it.
- If you can't download or install secure video software, consider logging in and connecting from your mobile device, using Google Chrome via the web, or contacting the client by phone.
Keep your preferred device in good shape by occasionally testing your webcam and microphone. Just log in, and click "test your webcam and microphone" in the bottom left corner of your account dashboard.
- If you've tried all these steps and still have issues, don't hesitate to contact our support team. We're here to assist you! 🙋🏽🤔