OnCall Health recently released their latest practice management tool: Session Notes. This tool allows you to create secure, encrypted notes both during and after a session.
Let's do a walkthrough of how Session Notes work in the OnCall Health platform.
You will be able to create notes in a couple of places in OnCall. You can do so (1) during your appointment, (2) after your appointment and in (3) roster (if applicable). If you are looking for a guide on Roster notes, please refer to this guide.
- In session notes, you will be able to add notes in a variety of style formats. These formats will be available at the top of the Session Notes box. Clicking on each of these options will change the formatting of the notes inside the box.
- You will also be able to have a template for your notes. If you have a template that you would like to be included on your session notes, contact your customer success manager to upload it to your account today.
3. In order to ensure your notes at save, please do not forget to click on SAVE when changes are made.
During the appointment
Whether you are in a video call, on a phone call, or are having an in-person appointment, Session Notes will be accessible.
- In order to view your notes during the appointment, simply click on 'Complete' for in-person and phone appointments, or on 'Join Video Session' for video appointments. If your video appointment time has passed, ‘Join Video Session’ will become ‘Complete’.
- You will be prompted to the Appointment Summary page where you will have the ability to add or edit your session notes
- Before completing your appointment, please click on SAVE.
If you are looking to finish your charting after your appointment, you will be able to edit notes from the past appointments tab. Refer to [After your Appointment]
4. Click on Complete to conclude your appointment. Your Session Notes will be editable after your appointment.
After Your Appointment:
When an appointment is concluded, providers are still able to review and edit session notes for each participant.
1. Under the Past tab in a provider's account, all Session Notes are available under the relevant appointment session.
2. Simply click 'See Session Notes' to open up your notes.
3. To edit, click on the edit button in the bottom right-hand corner of the dialogue box.
4. Once the desired changes have been made, click on the 'Save' button.
Your notes will be stored in the Appointment History tab for further use. Your note will indicate the date, time and name of the provider that made the note.
If you have any questions about Session notes, contact us at 1(888) 687 9288 ext 1 or email@example.com
If you do not have session notes and are interested in adding it to your account, contact your Customer Support Manager today!