Need a refresher on creating appointments? Check out this article.
After logging into your OnCall Health account, please follow the steps below to create your online video appointment.
Please note: it is recommend to download the OnCall desktop app for the best experience. Click here to learn more. If you prefer not to download the OnCall desktop app, you must use an up-to-date Google Chrome web browser to continue.
- Get started by clicking the big blue plus sign.
2. Complete each field in the new online appointment window.
Please note: if you will be processing payment via OnCall Health, enter the full dollar amount under the Fee field. If you are prompted to enter a Fee but will not be using OnCall to process payment for this appointment, please enter a placeholder of 0.
3. Your client will receive an e-mail invitation as well as several e-mail reminders prompting them to "Visit your Account."
Please note: prior to your appointment, it is recommended you log into your account and click "test my webcam and microphone" in the bottom left corner of your screen. Follow the steps onscreen to ensure you are ready to get started!
4. Up to 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment, you and your client will be prompted to click "Join Call". If you're making use of the billing tool, you'll also be able to confirm whether the client has successfully entered payment information leading up to the appointment (denoted by the green dollar sign icon below).
5. If you have not already, it is recommend that you download the OnCall desktop app to continue.
6. Complete your appointment as scheduled.
7. When ready, hang up the call and be sure to Complete the appointment before exiting.
If you have any further questions please contact email@example.com