Once you have downloaded and installed the OnCall Health desktop app for Mac or Windows/PC, you will be able to share your screen with clients. This is a great tool for reviewing homework exercises or any other helpful resources you would like to share with your clients.
How to Screen Share on a Mac:
- At the time of your online video appointment, click Join Call.
2. To begin sharing your screen, click the button on the top task bar of your browser which says 'Share', farthest to the right.
3. Select the window you would like to share. You can select an individual window, or your entire screen.
3. Select what you would like to share. You can select an individual window or your entire screen.
4. Your client will be able to follow along while you continue on with your appointment.
5. When you are done sharing your screen, click on the Share taskbar again, followed by 'None' to stop. Even after ending a screen share, you can continue your online video appointment for as long as needed.
Please note: your client can share their screen with you by following the same steps outlined above.