Here's how to get ready for your first online appointment.
Please note: it is recommended to download the Secure Video Client desktop application for the best experience. If you prefer not to download the Secure Video Client desktop app, you must use an up-to-date Google Chrome web browser to continue.
Setting up your account
3. If prompted, please enter your payment information to confirm the appointment with your healthcare provider. This information will be securely stored on file for future appointments and only needs to be entered once.
If you are looking to complete your appointment on a computer device, follow these instructions.
If you are looking to complete your appointment on a mobile device, follow these instructions.
- You will be prompted through a couple of steps to ensure that you are all set up for your upcoming appointment.
Follow the steps onscreen to install the Secure Video Client desktop app for your desktop or laptop computer.
- Click on 1. Click here to download the Secure Video Client in order to download the app. Please go into your downloads and open the 'Secure Video Client Installer' in order to install the app onto your device.
- Take a moment to ensure your webcam, microphone, and speakers are working as they should be by launching a test call. Do so by clicking on "Open the Test Window".
- A new video window will open. You should see yourself on screen and see a green bar moving to indicate that your microphone is working. You may now close the window once you confirm the results.
- You are done your set up! Click on All Done.
- Up to 10 minutes before, or at the time of your call, click "Join Video Session" to begin your appointment.
- You will be automatically redirected to your call screen. If you have not, please click on "Click here to join your video session".
Please note: if you are having difficulties downloading the app, click "Click here to join now via your web browser" to connect.
8. Make sure the volume of your computer is turned up and you're all set to begin your online appointment.
- Once you have created a password, you will be prompted to download and install the mobile app on your device.
Note: you may be asked by the Google Play (Android), or App Store (Apple iOS) to provide payment information when downloading the app. Please click on skip. You will not be charged downloading "OnCall Health".
- Once you have downloaded the app, log in using your email and your newly created password. Enter in your information carefully, as all passwords are case-sensitive.
- You will see all of your upcoming appointments in the main dashboard of your account. Click the "Join video session" button up to 10 minutes in advance of the scheduled call time. Please wait for your provider to join the call.
Please contact email@example.com or 1(888) 687 9288 ext 1 if you have any further questions.