Here's how to get ready for your first online appointment.
If you are logging in from a desktop or laptop computer, please follow the steps below.
If you are logging in from a mobile device, please follow steps 1 and 2 then scroll down to the instructions at the bottom of this article.
Please note: it is recommend to download the OnCall desktop app for the best experience. If you prefer not to download the OnCall desktop app, you must use an up-to-date Google Chrome web browser to continue.
- You will have received an e-mail confirmation as well as several e-mail reminders with your appointment details. Prior to the start of your appointment, click "Visit your Account" in any of these e-mails.
3. If prompted, please provide enter your payment information to confirm the appointment with your healthcare provider. This information will be securely stored on file for future appointments and only needs to be entered once.
4. You will be prompted through a couple of steps to ensure that you are all set up for your upcoming appointment.
It is highly recommended that you follow the steps onscreen to install the OnCall desktop app for your desktop or laptop computer.
Click on 1. Click here to download the Secure Video Client in order to download the app. Pleasure ensure you go into your downloads and opening 'Secure Video Client Installer' in order to install the app onto your device.
Take a moment to ensure your webcam, microphone, and speakers are working as they should be by launching a test call. Do so by clicking on "Open the Test Window"
A new video window will open. You should see yourself on screen and see a green bar moving to indicate that your microphone is working. You may now close the window once you confirm the results.
If you are having difficulties, please follow the steps onscreen for assistance. You will be guided through several steps to troubleshoot and you are welcome to contact support at any point in the process.
5. Up to 10 minutes before, or at the time of your call, click "Join Call" to begin your appointment.
6. If you haven't already, it is recommended you download the desktop app for the best experience.
Please note: if you are having difficulties downloading the app, click "Click here to join now via your web browser" to connect.
7. Make sure the volume of your computer is turned up and you're all set to begin your online appointment.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any further questions.