Your healthcare provider may request that you complete an interactive form (i.e. an new client intake form) or assessment (i.e. a PHQ-9 assessment) prior to your appointment. If you have been assigned a form, please follow the steps below to complete it on your preferred device.
Tip: If you are having trouble loading or submitting the forms, try completing the form on Google Chrome. Google Chrome is the preferred browser to be used for form completion. You can download Google Chrome here.
1. You will receive an e-mail letting you know you have been assigned a new form or assessment.
2. If you have not yet registered your account, please follow the steps onscreen to do so and skip to step 5.
3. If you have already registered your account and are returning to your account to complete a form that you had not yet completed prior, you will be directed to your upcoming appointments dashboard. Any forms that your provider uploaded into OnCall will appear in the clipboard with a red circle.
- The number indicates the number of forms that have been uploaded for you.
4. Click on the clipboard. You will get a list of forms that your provider has uploaded for you.
5. Please complete the form/assessment as requested. A question marked with an asterisk (*) indicates that the question is mandatory.
6. If you are unable to submit the form, ensure that you have completed all of the answers required. If you have not fully completed the form, the mandatory fields that you missed will be bolded in red.
7. Once fully completed, your healthcare provider will review your responses and may choose to discuss further during your appointment.
If you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org