Your healthcare provider may request that you complete an interactive form (i.e. an new client intake form) or assessment (i.e. a PHQ-9 assessment) prior to your appointment. If you have been assigned a form, please follow the steps below to complete it on your preferred device.
We strongly recommend using computer device to access your forms. Please allocate enough time to complete forms assigned as nothing will be saved unless you click on "Submit" button. If you have to use your mobile/ tablet device to complete forms, please make sure that you log into your account on a web browser mobile application.
Tip: If you are having trouble loading or submitting the forms, try completing the form on Google Chrome. Google Chrome is the preferred browser to be used for form completion. You can download Google Chrome here.
1. You will receive an e-mail letting you know you have been assigned a new form or assessment.
2. If you have not yet registered your account, please complete your form and follow the instructions to set up your account
3. If you have already registered your account and are returning to your account to complete a form that you had not yet completed prior, you will be prompted to submit your form prior to logging into your account
4. Click on the clipboard. You will get a list of forms that your provider has uploaded for you.
- The number indicates the number of forms that have been uploaded for you.
5. Please complete the form/assessment as requested. A question marked with an asterisk (*) indicates that the question is mandatory.
6. If you are unable to submit the form, ensure that you have completed all of the answers required. If you have not fully completed the form, the mandatory fields that you missed will be bolded in red.
7. Once fully completed, your healthcare provider will review your responses and may choose to discuss further during your appointment.
Please note that you can also access and check status of forms by navigating to the appointment that form was assigned and click on the clipboard icon. Any forms that your provider uploaded into OnCall will appear in the clipboard with a red circle.
If you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1(888) 687 9288 ext 1