Once your healthcare provider has set up an online booking page, please follow the steps below to request an appointment.
1. Visit your healthcare provider's booking page. If you do not already have the link, they will be able to provide you with it.
2. Select your preferred appointment type. Please be sure to read the options carefully. If your healthcare provider has already recommended a specific appointment type, please select it from the list.
3. Select your healthcare provider from the list of available clinicians (please note: there may be multiple available clinicians based on their practice).
4. Select the date and time you'd like to schedule your appointment. Please note, you may need to click forward on the calendar to see your healthcare provider's availability.
Please note: all times will be displayed in your local time zone.
5. Enter your name and preferred e-mail address. All future correspondence will be sent to this e-mail address so please ensure it is entered correctly.
6. If prompted, please enter your payment information to confirm your appointment request. Ensure that you fill in your credit card information with no spaces or "/".
7. Submit your request. You will receive an e-mail confirming that your request is pending.
8. Your healthcare provider will review your appointment request and you will receive a follow up e-mail letting you know once it has been accepted. If your provider is unable to accept your request, you will have the option of requesting a new appointment.
9. Once accepted, please follow the steps in the e-mail invitation to set up your account (if you have not already done so). The Client FAQ section of this support forum contains useful guides for each appointment type if you're having difficulties.
If you have questions about your healthcare provider's availability, please contact them directly. If you have questions about submitting a request, please contact email@example.com or 1(888) 687 9288 ext 1