Once you've set up an online booking page with your OnCall Health representative, please follow the steps below to begin accepting appointment requests (looking to get set up with a booking page? Contact us here).
Please note: if you have not already, please follow these steps to create your booking calendar, and these steps to set your availability.
1. Your client will visit your booking page and complete the following information:
- Preferred appointment type
- Preferred provider (if you're in private practice you will be listed as the only option)
- Preferred date and time
- Name and e-mail address
- Payment information to be billed after the appointment takes place
2. When your client submits the request, you will receive an e-mail notification letting you know that you have a new request and to log into your account to review it.
Please note: if you've set up an intake form on your booking page, your client will receive an e-mail notification letting them know to log into their secure account to complete the intake form. You will be able to review the results as soon as the form is completed.
3. Once logged in, you will see any new appointment requests pending across the top of your Appointments dashboard. It will be up to you to "Accept" or "Decline" each request. In both cases, the client will receive an e-mail with next steps.
If accepted, the appointment will be created and the client will be sent an e-mail invitation. By following the "Visit your account" link in this e-mail, you client will be walked through the steps to get started.
If declined, the client will be sent an e-mail letting them know that you are no longer available at this time and prompting them to submit a new appointment request.
4. Log back in at the time of the appointment and complete the session as you usually would.
5. It is recommended that you confirm the next appointment date with your client and create the appointment the way you usually would, by following these steps.
This will reduce the number of steps your client will need to follow and ensure that the next appointment gets confirmed sooner rather than later.
If you have any further questions, please contact email@example.com