Looking to get more information on messaging for mobile? Check out this guide!
The following steps will help you to use messaging on your mobile device.
- To create a messaging appointment on mobile, begin by logging in to your OnCall Health mobile app.
2. Once logged in to your OnCall Health mobile app, click on the Messages tab. This will navigate you to the main messages screen.
3. In the messaging window, click on the small plus sign in the top right hand corner to create a new messaging conversation.
4. From here, you will be prompted to add in the participant's name, email address, and any associated fees for the appointment.
Note: Scheduling a messaging conversation may only be done from a computer, or web browser.
5. Once you have entered your client's information, click on 'Create' in the top right hand corner. If all the requisite information has been filled out, the button will turn from grey to blue.
6. Once the appointment has been created, providers can send messages to their clients, identically to messaging on the computer. Simply type a message into the message field, and click Send.
7. To complete a messaging conversation, simply log in to your OnCall Health account, and click on the 'Complete' button in the top right hand corner of the messaging conversation.
Enjoy using messaging on your mobile device with the OnCall Health app available for Android or iOS!