Looking to get more information on messaging for mobile? Check out this guide!
The following steps will help you to use messaging on your mobile device.
1. To create a messaging appointment on mobile, begin by logging in to your OnCall Health app.
2. Once logged in to your OnCall Health app, click on the Messages tab. This will navigate you to the main messages screen.
3. In the messaging window, click on the invite button on the top right hand corner to create a new messaging conversation.
4. From here, you will be prompted to add in the participant's name, email address, fee and a start date (this is optional. If you set a date for the messaging session, you will only be able to start messaging at that predetermined date and time. If there is no date and time, you can start messaging right away).
5. Once you have entered your client's information, click on 'OK'.
6. Once the appointment has been created, providers can send messages to their clients, using the web or mobile app. Simply type a message into the message field, and click enter.
7. To complete a messaging conversation, simply log in to your OnCall Health account, and click on the 'Complete' button in the top right hand corner of the messaging conversation.
Enjoy using messaging on your mobile device with the OnCall Health app available for Android or iOS!
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact Technical Support at email@example.com or 1 888 687 9288 ext 1.