Read this article for issues downloading the Secure Video Client
Please note: The browser-based version of OnCall Health video conferencing is only available on Google Chrome (recommended) and Firefox
Click here to download the latest version of Google Chrome
BEFORE YOU FINISH THE ONBOARDING STEPS
1. Follow the instructions outlined on the screen to get to the "Installing the Application" step.
2. When you are in the "Installing the Application" step, please skip this step by clicking on "I was able to install. Next step." without actually downloading the application.
3. Skip this "Testing the Application" step by clicking on "Open the Test Window" on the bottom of the screen and click on "Cancel" when you see a prompt asking you to open Secure Video Client application.
4. Click "Yes" on both statements that you see on the screen to skip to the next step.
5. Click on "All Done" and you will be able to skip all onboarding steps.
6. Click on "Join Video Session" to connect with your session.
7. After clicking on "Join Video Session", you will be directed to a launch screen. Follow these steps to ensure you are prepared for the call.
9. Click on the link highlighted below to join the call via your browser.
AFTER YOU HAVE FINISHED THE ONBOARDING STEPS
2. After clicking on "Join Video Session", you will be directed to a launch screen. Follow these steps to ensure you are prepared for the call.
3. Click on the link highlighted below to join the call via your browser.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.