If you are making use of the OnCall Health billing tool, there may be situations where you need to process a payment after an appointment has already taken place.
You can do so by following the steps below:
- If payment was unsuccessful (i.e. the card was declined), you will receive an error message letting you know.
2. Alternatively, if your client never entered payment information (for an in person or telephone appointment) you will receive an error message letting you know.
3. You will be able to attempt to process the payment again by locating the appointment in your OnCall Health Account.
- If you did "Complete" the appointment, you will find the appt. in your History tab.
- If you did not "Complete" the appointment, you will find the appt. in your Appointments tab.
4. Next to the appointment, you will have the option to process the payment.
From the History tab:
- If the client has not yet entered payment information, you will be notified that "Patient has not provided payment information". You will only be able to process the payment afterwards.
- If the client has entered their payment information, you will be notified that is is "Ready to process".
From the Appointments tab:
- Click complete
5. Once payment has been successfully processed, you will receive a success message and an e-mail receipt will be sent to both yourself and the client.
Please note: depending on the reason for the failed payment, you may need to attempt again a few days later.
If you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.