After logging into your OnCall Health account, please follow the steps below to create a telephone appointment.
1. Get started by pressing the big blue button and selecting "Phone."
2. Complete each field in the New Appointment window. As a best practice, it's recommended you include the phone number and access code (if applicable) in the appointment title field.
Please note: if you will be processing payment via OnCall Health, enter the full dollar amount under the Fee field. If you are prompted to enter a Fee but will not be using OnCall to process payment for this appointment, please enter a placeholder of 0.
3. Your client will receive an e-mail invitation as well as several e-mail reminders prompting them to "Visit your Account."
4. If you're making use of the billing tool, you'll also be able to confirm whether the client has successfully entered payment information leading up to the appointment (denoted by the green dollar sign icon below).
See the OnCall Health billing tool explained step-by-step here.
5. You and your client can securely attach files before or after a scheduled appointment.
6. Run your appointment as scheduled. Once done, log into your OnCall Health account to "Complete" the appointment. If a Fee had been set, payment will be processed at this time and a receipt will be issued via e-mail.
Please note: OnCall Health does not offer any teleconference lines for phone sessions.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.