Coordinator accounts allow administrative staff to view and manage all upcoming and past appointments for the entire organization.
Coordinator accounts will also allow administrative staff to
- Cancel/reschedule or edit details of any upcoming appointment in the organization
- Attach files on behalf of clinicians, such as intake forms for patients to review prior to the appointment
- Receive e-mail confirmation of all appointments they create
1. Get started by pressing the "➕" symbol on the bottom right corner, then select which type of appointment you'd like to create (video, in-person, phone).
Ensure that the appropriate provider is selected from the dropdown list - You may also type to search for the provider.
Using Appointment Template
- Click "Apply template" to start using existing templates that have been set up for your account
- Select the provider who is going to host the appointment
- In the pop up window, you will see a list of templates that are being filtered by a Division. To locate the template you want to use, you can change the Division (if you are in more than one Division) or search by template name in the search bar
- Select the desired template and click "Apply template"
- Continue filling in the remaining participant details and click on "Create appointment"
A couple of tips:
- If possible, create the appointment in OnCall Health at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled start time. This ensures both the clinician and the client receive an automated e-mail confirmation.
- If the client will not be paying out of pocket for the appointment please enter a Fee of 0. If the client will be paying out of pocket and you will be collecting sales tax, please enter the after tax amount here.
- If you will also be joining the online video appointment, enter yourself as a "participant."
3. The provider, yourself, and the clients will receive an automated e-mail confirmation once the appointment has been created. The clients will also receive several e-mail reminders, prompting them to visit their account and ensure they are set up for your appointment.
4. You will now be able to see this OnCall appointment, as well as any others scheduled in your organization, on your dashboard.
If you're making use of the billing tool, you'll also be able to confirm whether the client has successfully entered payment information leading up to the appointment (denoted by the green dollar sign icon below).
5. If there are no changes to be made, there is nothing further you need to do! The provider and client will receive automated e-mails with further prompts for getting online for their OnCall Health appointment.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.