Coordinator accounts allow administrative staff to view and manage all upcoming and past appointments for the entire organization.
Coordinator accounts will also allow administrative staff to:
- Cancel/reschedule or edit details of any upcoming appointment in the organization
- Attach files on behalf of clinicians, such as intake forms for patients to review prior to the appointment
- Receive e-mail confirmation of all appointments they create
1. Get started by pressing the big blue button.
2. Complete each field in the New Appointment window.
Please note: select the appropriate clinician from the drop down list at the top of the New Appointment window as there may be more than one option in your organization.
A couple of tips:
- If possible, create the appointment in OnCall Health at least a few hours prior to it's scheduled start time. This ensures both the clinician and the client receive an automated e-mail confirmation.
- If the client will not be paying out of pocket for the appointment please enter a Fee of 0. If the client will be paying out of pocket and you will be collecting sales tax, please enter the after tax amount here.
- If you will also be joining the online video appointment, enter yourself as a "participant."
3. Both the clinician, yourself, and the client will receive an automated e-mail confirmation once the appointment has been created. The client will also receive several e-mail reminders, prompting them to visit their account and ensure they are set up for your appointment.
4. You will now be able to see this OnCall appointment, as well as any others scheduled in your organization, on your dashboard.
Both you and the clinician will have the ability to cancel, reschedule, or update these appointments as needed. You will also both have the ability to share attachments with clients such as homework exercises and forms to be completed.
If you're making use of the billing tool, you'll also be able to confirm whether the client has successfully entered payment information leading up to the appointment (denoted by the green dollar sign icon below).
5. If there are no changes to be made, there is nothing further you need to do! The clinician and client will receive automated e-mails with further prompts for getting online for their OnCall Health appointment.
If you have any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org