After logging into your OnCall Health account, please follow the steps below to create an in person appointment.
Please note: Before creating your first appointment, ensure that you have logged in to OnCall Health from a desktop or laptop computer on a Chrome web browser. If you need to update or download a web browser, please see here.
- Get started by pressing the big blue button and selecting "In person".
2. Complete each field in the New Appointment window.
As a best practice, your office location/address should be included in the "Appointment title" field to ensure clients have this information.
Please note: if you will be processing payment via OnCall Health, enter the full dollar amount under the Fee field. If you are prompted to enter a Fee but will not be using OnCall to process payment for this appointment, please enter a placeholder of 0.
3. Your client will receive an e-mail invitation as well as several e-mail reminders prompting them to "Visit your Account."
4. If you're making use of the billing tool, you'll also be able to confirm whether the client has successfully entered payment information leading up to the appointment (denoted by the green dollar sign icon below).
See the OnCall Health billing tool explained step-by-step here.
5. You and your client can securely attach files before or after a scheduled appointment.
6. Run your appointment as scheduled. Once done, log into your OnCall Health account to "Complete" the appointment. If a Fee had been set, payment will be processed at this time and a receipt will be issued via e-mail.
If you have any further questions, please contact email@example.com