If you are experiencing video quality or connectivity issues, changing the resolution of your video by following the steps below, can help improve your experience.
Resolution Settings for Mac:
- When using a Mac, select ‘Conference’ from the top taskbar.
- Under this menu, you will see Advanced options. Click to select.
- From here, select Max Resolution, and select the option lower than the default setting (the default setting should be 720p).
Resolution Settings for PC:
- Select ‘Conference’ from the top taskbar of the Secure Video Client
- Decrease the video quality from the default setting (the default should be 720p) to the next-lowest resolution setting.
Need A Hand? 🙋🏽🤔
Followed all the steps but still having issues? Feel free to reach out to our support team, we're more than happy to help!
Please sign in to leave a comment.