If you are experiencing video quality issues, changing the resolution of your video, by following the steps below, can help improve your experience.
Resolution Settings for Mac:
- When using a Mac, select ‘Conference’ from the top taskbar.
- Under this menu you will see Advanced options. Click to select.
- From here, select Max Resolution, and select the option lower than the default setting (default setting should be 720p).
Resolution Settings for PC:
- Select ‘Conference’ from the top taskbar of the Secure Video Client
- Decrease the video quality from the default setting (the default should be 720p) to the next-lowest resolution setting.