If you are experiencing video quality or connectivity issues, changing the resolution of your video by following the steps below, can help improve your experience.
Resolution Settings for Mac: (Please note that this only applies to the older version of our Secure Video Client. If you have the newer version, you will not be able to change the video resolution)
- When using a Mac, select ‘Conference’ from the top taskbar.
- Under this menu you will see Advanced options. Click to select.
- From here, select Max Resolution, and select the option lower than the default setting (default setting should be 720p).
Resolution Settings for PC:
- Select ‘Conference’ from the top taskbar of the Secure Video Client
- Decrease the video quality from the default setting (the default should be 720p) to the next-lowest resolution setting.