If you are logging in from a desktop or laptop computer, please follow the steps below.
Please note: it is recommend to download the OnCall desktop app for the best experience. Click here to learn more. If you prefer not to download the OnCall desktop app, you must use an up-to-date Google Chrome web browser to continue.
If you are logging in from a mobile device, please follow the steps outlined here.
- You will have received an e-mail confirmation as well as several e-mail reminders with your appointment details. Prior to the start of your appointment, click "Visit your Account" in any of these e-mails.
3. If prompted, please enter your payment information to confirm your appointment.
4. You will be prompted through a couple of steps to ensure that you are all set up for your upcoming appointment including testing your webcam, microphone, and speakers.
If you experience difficulties with any of these tools, please see here.
5. Click Join Call to connect up to 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
6. If you haven't already, it is recommended you download the desktop app for the best experience.
7. Make sure the volume on your computer is turned up and you're ready to begin your appointment.
If you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org