Here's how to get ready for your first online appointment.
If you are logging in from a desktop or laptop computer, please follow the steps below.
Please note: it is recommend to download the ACI Video Chat desktop app for the best experience. Click here to learn more. If you prefer not to download the ACI Video Chat desktop app, you must use an up-to-date Google Chrome web browser to continue.
- You will have received an e-mail confirmation as well as several e-mail reminders with your appointment details. Prior to the start of your appointment, click "Visit your Account" in any of these e-mails.
3. You will be prompted through a couple of steps to ensure that you are all set up for your upcoming appointment.
It is highly recommended that you follow the steps onscreen to install the ACI Video Chat desktop app for your desktop or laptop computer.
Take a moment to ensure your webcam, microphone, and speakers are working as they should be by launching a test call.
After launching, please hang up the call and confirm that everything is running smoothly.
If you are having difficulties, please follow the steps onscreen for assistance. You will be guided through several steps to troubleshoot and you are welcome to contact support at any point in the process.
5. Up to 10 minutes before, or at the time of your call, click "Join Call" to begin your appointment.
6. If you haven't already, it is recommended you download the desktop app for the best experience.
Please note: if you are having difficulties downloading the app, click "Click here to join your video session now via your web browser" to connect.
7. Make sure the volume of your computer is turned up and you're all set to begin your online appointment.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any further questions.