Coordinator accounts allow administrative staff to view and manage all upcoming and past appointments for the entire organization.
Coordinator accounts will also allow administrative staff to:
- Cancel/reschedule or edit details of any upcoming appointment in the organization
- Attach files on behalf of clinicians, such as intake forms for patients to review prior to the appointment
- Receive e-mail confirmation of all appointments they create
- Get started by pressing the big green button.
2. Complete each field in the New Appointment window.
Please note: select the appropriate clinician from the drop down list at the top of the New Appointment window as there may be more than one option in your organization.
A couple of tips:
- If possible, create the appointment in ACI Video Chat at least a few hours prior to it's scheduled start time. This ensures both the clinician and the client receive an automated e-mail confirmation.
- If you will also be joining the online video appointment, enter yourself as a "participant."
3. Both the clinician, yourself, and the client will receive an automated e-mail confirmation once the appointment has been created. The client will also receive several e-mail reminders, prompting them to visit their account and ensure they are set up for your appointment.
4. You will now be able to see this ACI Video Chat appointment, as well as any others scheduled in your organization, on your dashboard.
Both you and the clinician will have the ability to cancel, reschedule, or update these appointments as needed. You will also both have the ability to share attachments with clients such as homework exercises and forms to be completed.
5. If there are no changes to be made, there is nothing further you need to do! The clinician and client will receive automated e-mails with further prompts for getting online for their ACI Video Chat appointment.
If you have any further questions please contact