Please follow the steps below to set up your online booking calendar on which clients will request appointments. If you require any assistance, please feel free to call in to our support line at 888-687-9288, ext. 1.
- Set up a Google Calendar. Any email address can be used to create the calendar. Note: if you already have a Gmail or Google account, you can skip this step.
- If you do not have a Google Account:
a) Go to https://accounts.google.com/NewAccount and create a Google Account with your business email address or any other email address that you would like the Google Calendar account to use (for ease of use, make this the same email address as your OnCall Health account's email).
- b) Next, go to https://www.google.com/calendar and configure the new calendar.
- c) Make sure that your business email address is showing on the right corner of the Google header. Make sure not to create a Gmail account, calendar only.
2. Create a new calendar on your Google Calendar for online booking availability.
- Open Google Calendar, find "My calendars" on the left panel, and select "New calendar" from the plus button.
- Name the calendar whatever you'd like (i.e. OnCall Health bookings, Availability) and press "Create Calendar"
3. Obtain the "Private address" or "Secret address" of your calendar.
- Visit https://calendar.google.com and look under "My calendars" on the left panel. Find the new calendar you just created and click the 3 dots beside the name of the calendar, then select "Settings and Sharing"
- Under "Calendar settings" find the heading Integrate Calendar along the left hand side. Once in this menu, look through the links and find "Secret Address in iCal format". A long URL will appear in a pop up. Copy this link and send it to your OnCall Health support representative. This will be used to link your availability with the online booking system.
Please note: If you have multiple clinicians, these setup steps must be done by each individual clinician in your organization.
Next, take a look at this guide to set your availability.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to call our main support line at 888-687-9288, ext. 1.