If you plan to use an OnCall Health online booking page for your practice, you may wish to have a member of your organization's administrative team help manage your availability. If that's the case, please follow the steps below to set up a booking calendar that can be shared with and managed by that admin.
- If you haven't already, follow these steps to set up a new calendar.
- Click the small arrow to the right of your new calendar, and select "Share this Calendar".
3. Towards the bottom of the page, under "Share with specific people," enter the e-mail address of the person you would like to share your calendar with.
4. In order for this person to manage (i.e. edit) your calendar, you will need to select "Make changes AND manage sharing" under the permission settings
5. Click save, and this person will receive an e-mail invitation to view your calendar
6. To add and manage your availability, please follow these steps.
If you have any further questions, please contact email@example.com