The OnCall Health iOS and Android apps allow you to:
- Schedule online video appointments
- Edit or reschedule online video appointments
- Complete online video appointments with your clients
- Process payments for online video appointments
The iOS and Android apps are available for download on the App Store or Google Play stores by searching "OnCall Health".
1. Once downloaded, you will be prompted to enter your OnCall Health username (e-mail address) and password.
3. Create an appointment by clicking "New" button on the top right hand corner
4. Complete each field as prompted.
A couple of tips:
- If you are creating a group appointment, click "Add participant" multiple times to add multiple participants
- If you will not be using OnCall Health's billing tool, enter a Fee of "0"
5. At the time of your scheduled appointment, click Join Video Session to get started. Your client will be prompted to do the same.
4. You will be prompted to allow OnCall to access both your webcam and your microphone. Click OK.
Please note: take a moment to ensure your webcam and microphone have been enabled for the OnCall Health app. To do this, open Settings on your iOS device, and locate OnCall from the list of options. You should be able to confirm that microphone and camera are both allowed, see screenshot below.
5. After your appointment has ended, you will be prompted to confirm the charge before processing your client's payment.
If a Fee was set when the appointment was created, you will see the three options below:
- Complete - payment will be processed in full, both you and your client will receive a receipt by e-mail
- No-show fee - your practice's no-show fee will be processed only if this has been set up with our team
- No charge - no payment will be processed
If you have any further questions, please contact email@example.com