Check out this article for help adjusting your settings
It is recommend to download the ACI Video Chat Application for the best experience. Click here to learn more.
If you prefer not to download the ACI Video Chat Application, you must use an up-to-date Google Chrome web browser to continue and should also ensure your microphone and webcam are set up by following the steps below.
- Ensure Google Chrome is up to date by following these steps.
- Log into your ACI Speciality Benefits Account by following the following the link in any one of the reminder e-mails you have received from your healthcare provider.
- Click on the green lock icon to the far left of your address bar
4. Click on 'Site Settings'. Click on the arrows to the right of the "Camera" permissions and select "Allow"
5. Repeat the above for the "Microphone" permissions.
6. Please take a moment to review, Camera and Microphone should now both be set to Allow.
If these permissions are not set up properly, you may experience difficulties in connecting via ACI Specialty Benefits.
If you require further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.