After logging into your OnCall Health account, please follow the steps below to create and host your online counselling session.
Please note: it is recommend to download the OnCall desktop app for the best experience. Click here to learn more. If you prefer not to download the OnCall desktop app, you must use an up-to-date Google Chrome web browser to continue.
- Get started by clicking the big blue button.
2. Complete each field in the new appointment window.
Please note: if you will be processing payment via OnCall Health, enter the full dollar amount under the Fee field. If you will be direct billing a third party (i.e. MVA or WSIB cases) please enter a placeholder of 0 for Fee.
3. Your client will receive an e-mail invitation as well as several reminders prompting them to "Visit your Account."
4. Up to 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment, you and your client will be prompted to Join Call.
5. If you have not already, it is recommended that you download the desktop app to continue.
6. Complete your appointment as scheduled.
7. When ready, hang up the call and click Complete.
8. If you have not already, generate the client invoice in the Dalton Associates intranet system. Use the generated Client ID and Invoice # to complete the required fields.
9. Confirm again by clicking Complete
If you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org