If you are an administrator or coordinator looking to book appointments and set availability for multiple providers at once, this is the guide for you!
Setting Availability As A Coordinator/Admin.
Once the Booking Page is set up and running each provider will need to define their specific dates and times in which clients can request appointments (if you are curious about getting a booking page set up, feel free to contact us at email@example.com for more information).
This is easily done directly from a coordinator or admin account. See the steps below!
*Note: Providers are able to set their own booking availability directly from their own accounts as well. See this guide.
- Log in to your account.
- Ensure your Calendar view is visible by selecting selecting the "Calendar" toggle at the top left corner (if you do not currently have calendar enabled or visible, please contact your account manager directly).
- Navigate to the first week you'd like the booking availability to start, by using the left/right arrows at the top of your calendar.
- On the left hand side, you will see the names of all of the available providers in your practice. The checkmark indicates the appointments and availability of the providers that are currently visible to you in the calendar. You may uncheck the names of providers you do not currently need to view.
- Click on a blank/open time slot on the first day you'd like the provider's availability to start.
- Toggle the top from "Appointments" to "Availability"
7. Click on the "Provider" drop down list to reveal the names of all providers that are in your clinic. Ensure that you have chosen the correct provider to set the availability for. Input their availability by entering the duration (start time and end time), days of the week, and the number of weeks you'd like the appointment availability to recur.
8. Click on "Create" - The availability will now be reflected in your account and the provider's account for whom the availability was booked. This availability will also go live on the booking page shortly after.
*Note: If you'd like to schedule a provider with gaps in their availability/schedule (ie. Lunch, vacation) when no appointments should be booked, simply create multiple availabilities for that day. Any times without an availability set will simply not appear as options for clients to book.
9. Repeat the steps with the remaining providers. Every provider will have their own corresponding colour, which will reflect their specific availability in the calendar.
10. To remove appointment availability, simply roll your cursor over the appointment availability slot, and click on the tiny trash can in the top right hand corner of the availability.
11. From here, you will be asked if you would like to delete this calendar event only, or all of the events that were set to recur (i.e. if the weekly recurrence were set at 52 weeks, clicking to delete all availabilities in the recurrence will delete all 52 weeks of the availability).
12. As an admin/coordinator, you will be able to schedule appointments with patients/clients on behalf of the providers in your practice. In order to do so, click on a blank/open slot on the day you'd like to have an appointment. Ensure that the toggle is set to 'Appointment'.
*Note: You can also create an appointment using the "+" icon in the bottom right corner of your list view. See this guide.
13. When you are scheduling the appointment, ensure that you have selected the correct provider.
14. Enter the title for the appointment.
15. You may be given the option to schedule an In Person Appointment, Phone Appointment or Online Appointment. Select the appropriate appointment type.
16. Select the appropriate duration, date and time of the appointment. Then, enter the participant name and email and click on 'Create' to create appointment. Once you click 'Create', an email will be sent to the patient/client as well as provider, that the appointment has been booked.
*If you click More Options, you will get the window shown below that will allow you to add additional participants:
17. Your final view will show the appointments in a solid colour and the availability in a white box with a coloured outline. You can see everyone's appointment and availability in your calendar view.
18. You can choose to see specific providers' calendars by unselecting the providers whom you want to hide.
19. You will also be able view Appointments or Availability by checking or unchecking your desired view in the bottom left corner.
20. You're all set up! You can now set up availability and appointments for multiple providers as a coordinator.
Need A Hand? 🙋🏽🤔
Followed all the steps but still having issues? Feel free to reach out to our support team, we're more than happy to help!