Your healthcare provider may provide you with files (i.e. terms and agreements) prior to your appointment. If you have been assigned a file, please follow the steps below to download it onto your preferred device.
We recommend using a computer device to download the attachments.
1. You will receive an e-mail with the subject line "(Your Provider) has shared a file with you". The email will let you know that a new file has been shared with you and provide a direct link to your account. Click, "click here to access this file in your account" to log into your account.
2. If you have not yet registered your account, please follow the onscreen instructions to do so. If you already have registered your account, proceed to log into your account.
Via Documents tab
3. Once you log into your account, navigate to the DOCUMENTS tab.
4. From here, you will be able to access a gallery of all forms and files that were shared with you.
5. Navigate to the Files section and you will be able to see all the files shared by your provider and the date that it was shared.
6. Click on the file and it will be automatically downloaded into your computer.
Via Appointments tab
3. You will be redirected to your dashboard of your upcoming appointments. Navigate to the appointment where file was shared.
4. Once you have identified the correct appointment, look for the Arrow Icon . If your provider has included files, it will be indicated by a red circle with the number of files your provider has uploaded for you.
5. Click on the Arrow Icon. You will see a list of all of the files that have been shared with you. Select the file you would like to download.
6. If you have several files to download, repeat step 5 until you have all of your desired files.
7. The file(s) will be downloaded onto your device for your viewing.
Please note that files could be shared in Past appointments as well. To go to past appointment, click on Past where you see View appointments that are:"Upcoming/ Past"
If you are using your mobile device to download the attachment, please refer to the guide here.
If you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1(888)-687-9288 ext 1.