Your healthcare provider may provide you with files (i.e. terms and agreements) prior to your appointment. If you have been assigned a file, please follow the steps below to download it onto your preferred device.
- You will receive an e-mail with the subject line "(Your Provider) has shared a file with you". The email will let you know that a new file has been shared with you and provide a direct link to your account. Click, "click here to access this file in your account" to log into your account.
2. If you have not yet registered your account, please follow the onscreen instructions to do so. If you already have registered your account, proceed to step 3.
3. You will be redirected to your dashboard of your upcoming appointments.
4. Once you have identified the correct appointment, look for the Arrow Icon . If your provider has included files, it will be indicated by a red circle with the number of files your provider has uploaded for you.
5. Click on the Arrow Icon. You will see a list of all of the files that have been shared with you. Select the file you would like to download.
6. If you have several files to download, repeat step 5 until you have all of your desired files.
7. The file(s) will be downloaded onto your device for your viewing.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.