OnCall Health now offers the ability to export forms as a formatted PDF. This allows you to download your session notes as a PDF directly to your computer after your appointments for your own documentation, or if you'd like to save the file to print.
Let's do a walkthrough on how to download session notes in the OnCall Health platform as a PDF.
If you currently do not know how to assign a form, follow our guide on how to send interactive forms and assessments.
1. Once a form is completed by a patient/client, you will receive an email notifying you that the form has been completed.
2. When you sign into your account, locate the patient you are looking to download the form from. You will see the clipboard icon to the right of the appointment with a red circle, indicating the number of forms assigned.
3. Select the form you would like to export. Clicking on the form name will open the form preview.
*You can ensure that the form you are downloading has been completed by your patient/client by checking the Status in the top left corner.
4. Scroll to the end to the form and click "Print".
5. Clicking "Print" will open up a new prompt with a print preview screen.
6. We will be saving the file as a PDF. Go to "Destination" and ensure that you select "Save as PDF".
7. Click "Save". You will be prompted to name your file and save it in the appropriate folder on your computer.
8. The patient form will be in the folder you saved it in. You can now access your patient forms as a PDF!
If you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org