In Roster, you can now quickly add, view and search all of your patient profiles in order to get the information you need quickly and easily.
In order to add a new contact please follow the steps below.
1. In the Roster tab you will see a blue icon on the search bar on the left hand side
2. Clicking on the icon will open up an 'Add Contact' window. Here you can add your contact using your contact name and contact email. The contact phone number is optional and can be added later on.
Note: You will be able to edit the contact name later but not the contact email. Please ensure you have entered the correct email.
3. Once your new contact is added, you are now able to fill in any notes that you have, book appointments, complete session notes and more!
Alternate way to add contacts
You can also add contacts to your patient Roster when you are creating a new appointment. By checking "Add to Roster", you'll be able to populate your contact list.
How to Search for Contacts
Now that your patient list is populated, you can search in your directory of existing patients easily.
- In order to search your Roster list, simply type the name in "Search Contacts". The search function will populate names that match your search.
- In order to get out of the search function, simply delete your search query by pressing the "x" or backspace. If you perform that function and you are still stuck, enter a space and then delete everything again. You should be redirected to your entire patient Roster list.
- You are also able to search for any field that is available on the Roster Profile tab such as name, email, phone number, Health Card ID, etc. Please note that the default fields are Name, Phone number and Email. If you have any custom fields, it would be different than this example. Please refer to this article for more information about custom Roster field.
If Chester's "Reasons for visit" is "Anxiety", you can now search for "Anxiety" in the search box and this contact as well as other contact which has "anxiety" in their profile will show up.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.