You can now easily create all of your appointments directly from Roster!
You’ll notice that there is a Create New Appointment button to the right of your patient’s name on every single tab (Profile, Appointments, Forms & Files, Notes). These instructions will be the same for all of these tabs.
1. In your patient list, select the correct patient that you would like to make an appointment for.
2. To the top right, click on the Create New Appointment link. You will be given appointment type options. Please select your preferred appointment.
3. Clicking on your appointment type will open your appointment information page. Here, you can fill in the details of your appointment.
4. When you have successfully created an appointment, you will get this pop up in the bottom left corner of your screen to confirm.
5. You will now be able to view your appointments in the Appointments tab of Roster.
*You'll also still be able to view your appointments under APPOINTMENTS as well.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (888)-687-9288 ext. 1.