You are now able to take notes in Roster for your patients and session notes. Here are 2 ways on how you can view and use notes in Roster.
Note: If you are looking to download your session notes, you can refer to our article here.
1. Under Profile you can make general notes for your patients that you may need to note for your own purposes.
2. Under Notes you can view session notes for each appointment you have ever had with your patient.
Accessing Notes from Forms & Files
Have forms and files that you assigned and want to remind yourself about the appointment?
You can now view session notes associated with your forms and files.
1. Go to the Forms & Files tab. You will see a list of the forms and files you have uploaded to your appointments for your specified patient. Under neath the name of the file, you'll see the title of your appointment shown as "Attached to (insert name of appointment here)".
2. Clicking on the name of this appointment will bring you directly to the session notes associated with the form. You can edit the note retroactively by clicking on the note. Typing on the note directly will generate a new copy. Hit Save when you are done.
3. In order to view all of your edit history, the note will say "Show History". Clicking on this will show give you a list of your edit history.
4. Edited notes will save as a new copy with the author's name, marked with the date and time for auditing purposes.
If you have any questions about Roster or are interested in adding it to your account, please contact a member of the Customer Success team today at 1-(888)-687-9288 ext.1 or firstname.lastname@example.org