Connecting to a Video Call:
When you're in a video call, you'll see 'Connected' in the bottom right corner of the video window.
- If you are connected but are unable to see the other party, please follow the prompt on the screen and wait in the call until the other participant(s) join.
- If you're connected and the session's start time has passed, you can try leaving the call and rejoining. Click the red phone icon to close the video window, then hit the "Re-launch Video Session" button at the bottom left of your browser window.
2. Secure Video Client Won't Open:
- If the Secure Video Client keeps freezing or won't open, try this:
- For Mac users, two-finger click on the icon in the dock and force quit the application. Windows users can use Ctrl+Alt+Delete to end the program in the task manager.
- Find the Secure Video Client program on your device and uninstall it.
- After uninstalling, go through the steps to rejoin your call
- You'll be prompted to download and install the Secure Video Client again.
- If the issue persists, click the link at the bottom of the loading screen to join the call via your browser (works in Chrome or Firefox).
3. Unexpected Disconnection:
- If you're unexpectedly disconnected, try reconnecting by clicking the green phone icon.
- If that doesn't work, close the Secure Video Client by clicking the X in the top corner and then re-launch the video session.
4. Connection Failed:
- If your connection fails, simply close the Secure Video Client and click re-launch video session.
5. Computer Troubles:
- If your computer acts up before your appointment, consider downloading the "OnCall Health" mobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- To join via mobile, simply download the app onto your smartphone, open the app, log in and join the call!
Connected to the Video Call:
6. Video Lagging/Freezing:
- If your video lags or freezes during a call, try adjusting your video resolution by following the steps in this guide.
7. Mobile Connection Issues:
- If you're on mobile, but others can't see/hear you, check your phone's Privacy & Security settings. Make sure permissions for the OnCall Health app (or your provider's mobile app) are turned "On." Then, disconnect and reconnect.
- If the permissions are on, uninstall and reinstall the app.
8. Mobile App Problems:
- If you can't open the app or can't find your appointment, start by uninstalling and then reinstalling the app. If that doesn't work, reach out to our support team or try using another device.