A guide on how to retrieve your receipts after your appointment.
If you have completed an appointment with a fee, you may need a receipt for your records. Here are the 2 ways to retrieve your receipts.
Retrieve your receipt via E-mail:
1. Once your appointment is completed, your provider will process the payment fee for your appointment. Once they do so, you will get an email with the subject line "Your appointment receipt"
2. In your email, you will receive an attachment of your invoice that you can download for your records.
Retrieve your receipt via OnCall Health
1. Log into your account via app.oncallhealth.ca
2. View your "Past" appointments by going to "View Appointments that are: Upcoming/Past". Please select "Past"
3. In the "Past" appointments tab, locate the appointment you would like to get your receipt for.
4. Click on the blue "Invoice" button located on the right.
5. Your receipt will open up as a PDF file. You can download it and save this file directly onto your computer.
You can now retrieve your appointment receipts!
If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to call Customer Technical Support at (888)-687-9288 ext. 1.