Here's how to get ready for your first online appointment if you are accessing your video appointment via Google Chrome.
1. The very first time you log in, you will be use your email associated with your account and a password that has been given to you by your account manager. Don't forget to reset this password.
2. You will be prompted through a couple of steps to ensure that you are all set up for your upcoming appointment. Click on "Get Started".
3. You will now go through steps that will test your webcam and microphone. Click on "Next Step".
4. You may be prompted to 'Allow Access to Webcam and Microphone'. Please make sure you click "Allow".
- If your webcam is working, you will see yourself on screen.
- If your microphone is working, you will see the green bar bounce back and forth.
- Please click on the 'Play' button. If you hear a sound, it means that your speakers are working.
When you have successfully confirmed your device is working properly, please click on "Next Step".
5. Your set up is complete! Please click on "All Done".
6. Ten minutes before your appointment, you will see the option to "Join Video Session". Clicking on that will connect you to your appointment.
If you are having difficulties at any stage, you may need to check your permissions for webcam and microphone. You can also contact technical support at (888)-687-9288 ext. 1 or email@example.com