If you are logging in from a desktop or laptop computer, please follow the steps below.
Please note: it is recommend to download the desktop app for the best experience. If you prefer not to download the desktop app, you must use an up-to-date Google Chrome web browser to continue.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation with your appointment details. Prior to the start of your appointment, click on “ Click here to visit your account".
- If it is your first time logging in, you will be prompted to create a password.
- You will be prompted through a couple of steps to ensure that you are all set up for your upcoming appointment on your desktop computer. Click on “Get Started”.
- Click on “Next Step”.
- Your system requirements will be processed to ensure that your computer meets system requirements. Once complete, click “Next Step”.
- Click on “1. Click here to download the Secure Video Client”. Open the downloaded file and follow the steps on screen to install. The downloaded file may appear at the bottom of your browser or in your downloads folder.
- Click on “Open the Test Window” to ensure your webcam, microphone and speakers are working.
A new video window will open. You should see yourself on screen and see a green bar moving to indicate that your microphone is working.
- You may now close the window once you confirm the results. Click on “Yes” to confirm image and volume indicator. Click on “Next Step”.
- Click on “All Done” to complete set up.
- Up to 10 minutes before, or at the time of your call, click “Join Call” to begin your appointment.
- Make sure the volume of your computer is turned up, and you’re all set to begin your online appointment!