Analytics is our data analytics tool that helps you gain insight on how your practise is doing. You can now download analytics as a .csv file directly onto your device. Read on to learn more!
1. Go to Analytics
2. Set your desired Date Range
3. Click on 'Download CSV' in the top right corner
4. Below is a breakdown on how to read the .csv file:
You may notice that there are several fields that have an ID associated with them. The IDs are generated by the platform as a unique identifier number. If you have any questions, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
Analytics has fields that fall under 2 categories:
- Provider created
- Patient requested
A blank field in the exports is an indicator that there is no information in that field.
- Participant_id: ID of patient that the appointment was created for
- Appointment_id: Every appointment has an ID that is a unique identifier in the platform
- Datetime_tz: The date and time the appointment was created for
- Title: Title of appointment (as created by admin, provider or from booking page)
- Appointment_type: Type of appointment (Online, Inperson, Phone or Message)
- Duration: Length of appointment in minutes
- Completion_time_tz: Time the appointment was completed
- Provider_id: Every provider is assigned an ID that is a unique identifier in the platform
- Provider_email: Provider email associated with the appointment
- Appointment_Status: Status of appointment completion (Complete, Incomplete)
- Patient_Name: Name of patient (as entered by admin, provider or client/patient from booking page)
- Patient_Email: Email of patient
- Fee: Fee that was associated with appointment
- Charge ID: Every appointment charge has a unique identifying ID number
- Charge Status: The status of the appointment fee charge (Charged, Failed, Blank).
- Charged: Appointment charge succeeded
- Failed: Appointment charge failed.
- Blank: This field will be blank if there was no fee associated
- Request ID: Every appointment request has a unique identifying ID number
- Requested At: Time that the patient requested an appointment for
- Requested Provider: Provider that the patient selected in their appointment request
- Requested Date: Date and time slot the appointment was requested for by patient
- Requested Product ID: Appointment services that are listed on the booking page have a unique identifying ID number
- Request Action: Status of appointment request (Accepted, Pending, Denied)
- Accepted: The appointment request was accepted by the provider
- Pending: The appointment request is still waiting for an action
- Denied: The appointment request was declined
- Provider_joined: Time that the provider clicked on “Join” to join the call.
- Patient_first_message: Time that the patient sent the first message in a Messaging Conversation
- Stripe_customer_id: Stripe ID that is associated with patient for paid appointments
If you have any questions or are interested in learning more about Analytics, please contact your Customer Success Manager or contact us at 1-(888)-687-9288 ext. 1.