As a coordinator, you can review and reassign appointment requests to other providers before accepting an appointment request.
1. You will receive an email notifying an appointment request has been submitted on the your booking page.
2. Log into your account and go to Appointment Requests.
3. You will see the appointment request made by the patient. In the bottom right hand corner, there will be a button that says "Accept & Assign to [Selected Provider]". The appointment request will show the provider's name that was selected during the appointment selection steps.
4. In order to reassign the provider, click on the arrow to the right of the button. This will open up a list of all of the providers in all division that you are a part of.
5. Select the appropriate provider for the appointment.
6. Click on "Accept & Assign to [Selected Provider]".
The provider and patient will be notified of their appointment confirmation. They will be prompted to log into their account to review any appointment information.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org