If you have Roster in your package, it will appear as the third tab on your menu. In Roster, you can store all of the information you need to manage your patients.
Note: If you are interested in adding Roster to your package, contact your Customer Success Manager today or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can create a new contact by clicking “New” and specifying a name and email. The record contains:
- Phone number
- Automatically lists any appointments that have ever existed between you and that email address
- Any files that were shared with the user
How to add a contact
With Roster, you can add a contact without having an appointment scheduled. This is useful if you need to collect some contact information and are not yet ready to book an appointment.
Follow these steps:
- Go to the Roster tab
- Beside the search bar, tap on the to open the Add Contact window.
3.The Add Contact window will appear. Enter name, email and phone number (optional).
Your contact will now appear on your Roster list. You may now want to learn more about how to view contact information.
How to view contact information
Looking to review your client’s information before their appointment? Roster is a great way to get an overview of that. In order to view your contact information:
1. Go to the Roster tab. You will see a list of all of your Roster contacts.
2. Tap on your client’s name. This will lead you to their Roster profile. You will see 3 tabs, ‘Profile’, ‘Appointments’ and ‘Files’.
3. Under Profile you will see:
- Notes are editable and can be used to enter additional information.
- Please ensure you tap on ‘Save’
4. In order to remove a contact from Roster, select the Trash can. You will be asked to confirm the deletion.
How to view appointment information
- Tap on ‘Appointments’. You will see a list of your upcoming and past appointments.
How to view files
- Tap on 'Files'. You will see a list of all of your forms and files that were uploaded and associated with this client.
How to create a new appointment via Roster
1. Choose the contact that you wish to create an appointment with and click on the New button on the top right corner
2. Make sure to enter Appointment Title, time, date of the appointment, and fee (if applicable) and click on the Create button
If you have any further questions, please contact Technical Support at email@example.com or 1 888 687 9288 ext 1