If you are offering a booking page via OnCall platform, you will have the ability to review the booking request before accepting it. This guide will walk you through what will happen once you receive an appointment request.
1. After a client submits an appointment request on your booking page, you will be sent a notification email to review the request.
2. Click on "Please click here to review the request".
3. You will be prompted to log into your account. On the top of your main dashboard page, you will be able to see all appointment requests that were sent.
4. You will be able to review the appointment time and date and more information about the client depending on what is required on the booking page such as phone number, date of birth, gender, email address.
5. After reviewing the information, you can choose to "Accept" or "Decline" the appointment request.
If you accept the request, you will see the appointment card like this on your main dashboard once you refresh your page.
6. Once you accept or decline the request, a notification email will be automatically sent to your client with instructions to action whether to set up their account or request a different appointment.
7. At the time of your appointment, please log into your account and click on Join Video Session button when it's in blue to connect with the client.
Please note: If you have any auto-assigned form on your booking page, you will be able to review it before accepting the booking request as well
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.