This guide will walk you through how to test the webcam and microphone to make sure that you are all set for the appointment
1. After logging into your account, you will be able to see your name on the top right corner with a dropdown button, click on the button
2. Click on Test your webcam and microphone
3. You will be prompted to onboarding process with 4 steps that you have completed before
4. Follow the instructions on the screen. When you’re in step 2- Installing the Application, please note that you do not have to click on 1) Click here to download the Secure Video Client since you have already downloaded and installed it. Click on “I was able to install. Next Step”
5. In step 3- Testing the Application, click on Open the Test Window and click on Open Secure Video Client when prompted
6. If you see yourself on the screen with a yellow bar moving indicating volume, that means that you’re all set for your appointment
7. Please make sure to exit out of the Secure Video Client application by clicking on the Red hang up button or the Exit button on the top left corner
8. Go back to the web browser and click Yes on the 2 statements that you see on your screen and you’re all set for your appointment
You're all set! Please make sure to click on Join Video Session button when it's the time of the appointment.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com.