Here’s a guide on how to connect with your provider on a video session
- Once your provider successfully creates an appointment with you, a notification email will be automatically sent to your email. Please click on “Click here to visit your account” to set a password.
- You will be prompted to set your password for the first time.
- After you have created your password, you will be prompted to download the "OnCall Health" mobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- After you finish downloading it, please go back to the mobile application and log into your account.
- You will see the list of upcoming appointments that you are going to have in the future with your provider.
6. At the time of the appointment, the "Join Video Session" button will be in blue and you will be able to click on it to connect with your provider.
7. You will be asked to allow permission for Camera and Microphone. Please click on OK.
8. If you see yourself on the screen with a green bar moving indicating sound, you are all set! Please wait for your provider to join the session and connect with you.
Please note: If you are using a Tablet and were not prompted to download the "OnCall Health" mobile app, please navigate to your App Store or Play Store and download "OnCall Health" and you will be able to log into your account using your associated email address and password that you have created.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.