Here’s a guide on general connectivity tips that you can take to ensure you have a smooth connection during your Video Appointment.
What can I do before an appointment to ensure a smooth connection?
- Before joining video calls, we strongly recommend closing out of all other programs on your computer, especially those which use the internet.
- If there are others using your Wifi connection please ensure they are not streaming content from the internet during your appointment to give you the best connection available.
- Try moving closer to the router to improve your connectivity.
- If you find your internet connectivity is not improved by moving closer to the router, try plugging in directly with an ethernet cable.
Still having trouble connecting?
- Uninstall and reinstall the application. For mobile, please delete the app and reinstall the "OnCall Health" mobile app. For computer, please visit How to Reinstall or Update Secure Video Client on My Computer? for more information
- Join the Video Session via Google Browser (only available on Google Chrome or Firefox)
- Switch to a different device (different computer, mobile)
- Modify the video resolution if the video is lagging/ freezing. Please visit How to Change Video Quality in Secure Video Client? for instructions on how to modify your video resolution
If you are still experiencing connectivity issues, contact us at email@example.com or 1(888) 687 9288 ext 1