Here’s a guide on general connectivity tips that you can take to ensure you have a smooth connection during your Video Appointment.
What can I do before an appointment to ensure a smooth connection?
- Before joining video calls, we strongly recommend closing out of all other programs on your computer, especially those which use the internet.
- If there are others using your Wifi connection please ensure they are not streaming content from the internet during your appointment to give you the best connection available.
- Try moving closer to the router to improve your connectivity
- If you find your internet connectivity is not improved by moving closer to the router, try plugging in directly with an ethernet cable
Still having trouble connecting?
- Uninstall and reinstall the application. For mobile, please delete the app and redownload OnCall Health mobile. For computer, please visit (link) for more information
- Join the Video Session via Google Browser (only available on Google Chrome or Firefox)
- Switch to a different device (different computer, mobile)
- Modify the video resolution if the video is lagging/ freezing. Please visit (link) for instructions on how to modify your video resolution
If you are still experiencing connectivity issues, contact us at email@example.com or 1(888) 687 9288 ext 1