Learn how to enter or update your payment information.
- After your health care provider creates an appointment with a fee, you will be sent an email prompting you to log into your account.
- Once you log in, you will be prompted to enter your card information.
Note: Ensure that you do not put any spaces when entering your information. You will be automatically taken to the next appropriate field.
You will not be able to skip this step if there is a fee associated with the appointment or there is a cancellation policy in place.
If you wish to update your payment information, please refer to How to change payment information as a Patient
Note: If you are using an Android device, you now have the option to use a scanner to enter your payment details.
To use the scanner follow the instructions below:
1. Log into your patient account.
2. You will be prompted to enter your card information if you have a scheduled appointment that has a fee associated with it.
3. Use the mobile app to scan your credit card by holding it by your phone for a few seconds. You can do this instead of typing in your details.
4. Press Submit when your details have been entered.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Technical Support at email@example.com or 1 888 687 9288 ext 1.