If you have accidentally assigned extra forms to your client, you will now be able to delete the form assignment from Roster. Please follow this guide for instructions to un-assign an INCOMPLETE form in Roster.
2. Navigate to the Roster tab
3. Look for the contact that you wish to delete forms
4. Navigate to Form & Files tab
5. Click on the trash icon on the right hand side of the form that you want to remove
6. You will be asked to confirm if you want to delete the form, click on "OK"
PLEASE NOTE: This is currently only available in Roster on computer devices. You will not be able to delete forms that clients have already submitted.
Forms that have been submitted by your clients will not have a trash icon.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.